St. Clair Parkway / Baby Creek Bridge Rehabilitation Notice
ST. CLAIR PARKWAY / BABY CREEK
The Township of St. Clair is planning to rehabilitate the St. Clair Parkway / Baby Creek Bridge. Please find below some important information about the project:
- Contact: Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime regarding the construction or any concerns you may have. Our contact numbers are listed below.
- Start Date: Preliminary work will begin on or about October 30th. Work will include concrete repairs and waterproofing.
- Duration: The work is expected to take about 4-5 weeks. Weather conditions may extend the completion date.
- Traffic Control: The bridge will be reduced to one lane for the majority of the project. A traffic light system will be installed to direct northbound and southbound traffic. Please obey all posted signage.
- Property Access: Property access issues are not anticipated for this project.
- Garbage & Recycling Collection: Garbage and recycling collection will continue on your normal day of collection.
- Special Needs: Please contact us as soon as possible with any special needs so that they can be accommodated accordingly.
Township of St. Clair
Paul daSilva – Engineering
MIG Engineering Ltd.
Michael Bosher – Project Manger