Phone: (519) 867-2021
Click on a tender for further information
The Township of St. Clair introduces bids&tenders™, a 100% online bidding platform that allows you to submit bids for goods and services 24/7 for construction projects in excess of $50,000 or request for proposals.
Bid documents issued on or after April 1, 2018 will be posted on bids&tenders™ for viewing and downloading. Submission of bids will continue to be in-person and by mail courier.
You will need to subscribe as a vendor with bids&tenders™ to continue receiving and submitting large bids for The Township of St. Clair.
St. Clair Township has farm property for rent for 25 Acres located 359 Moore Line behind the Moore Public Works garage. Conc. 6 E Pt Lot 27.
1. Rental shall be for five years beginning with 2020 year.
2. Rental shall be paid annually in two installments:
50% on first day of May in year and balance on December 1.
3. Tenders should specific bids for one or more parcels.
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
5. Successful tender will have to adhere to written farm lease.
6. Tender package can be found by clicking here
7. Sealed tenders, plainly marked as to contents will be received at the
ST. CLAIR CIVIC CENTRE, TREASURY DEPARTMENT, 1155 Emily Street,
Mooretown, Ontario until 3:00 P.M. local time on January 28, 2020. Any questions please contact Charles Quenneville at 519-867-2024 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you work in construction, the rules for mandatory WSIB coverage have changed. Do you run your own construction business? Big or small, with workers or without, you still need to know what’s changed. Find out what it means for you.