Phone: (519) 867-2021
– John Street (Smith Street to South Street)
– South Street (Smith Street to St. Clair Parkway)
– Smith Street (John Street to St. Clair Parkway)
– North Street (St. Clair Parkway to Dead End)
– Railway Street (North Street to Bentpath Line)
The proposed work will consist of milling and resurfacing of the asphalt and miscellaneous repairs to curbs and manholes. The work is expected to commence June 22nd and take several weeks to complete.
The road will be closed while the work is being completed, however, access for local residents and emergency vehicles will be maintained at all times. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We ask that you not park vehicles on the street during regular business hours, (8am-5pm) while the work is being completed.
If the schedule must change for weather or any other reason, you will be notified.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact the Township’s appointed Site Supervisor Ryan Tamming or Jason Quackenbush at (519) 867-2125. Thank you for your co-operation.
Township of St. Clair- Engineering Department